Where can I find Rublon’s W-9 form?

Modified on Mon, 12 Feb 2024 at 02:27 PM

Rublon is not a US-based company. Rublon is a Polish company that operates internationally. Therefore, we are not required to fill out a W-9 form, but a different form called W-8BEN-E.

You can find our W-8BEN-E form at https://rublon.com/how-to-pay/#tax_information.

You can download the form as a PDF file and use it for your tax purposes.

Helpful Links

Rublon Tax Information including our W-8BEN-E form

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article